THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Drive My Car Rentals - HOT4's & Performance Cars (Article)


...While I was searching the 'net', I came across a site called *DriveMyCarRentals.com.au*. Curious as a cat, I went over the site thoroughly & I couldn't believe the rental prices for the cars on the site! I kept asking myself, "How is that possible?!"


As I searched deeper, it was brought to my attention that if i wanted to, I could rent out my own car on here - when I'm not using it of course - for a bit of cash on the side. Who would've thought? What this site (http://www.drivemycarrentals.com.au/) offers in a nutshell is car rental prices that have never been seen before.


Who owns the cars you ask? Just everyday, normal people like you & I. You see, you might be paying your car off, but yet you only use it over the weekend as a cruiser.


Through this website, you might find someone who only needs a car from Monday-Friday, so if you need cash, why not rent it out while you're not using it? It worked wonders for me as I needed a car for 3-4 days while mine was being repaired.



[Hot4s & Performance Cars, August 2010, pg.12]

0 comments: